I wasn’t tagged, but I did steal this from Kristin at Kristin Kraves Books!
How many books is too many books in a series?
Four is plenty! Unless it’s Outlander, in which case I became bored after six 😉
- How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I LOVE a good cliffhanger. It gets me excited for the next book!
- Hardback or paperback?
Paperback because I’m cheap!
- Favorite book?
The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald is my favorite classic. I’m not sure I have a “true” favorite which is crazy!
- Least favorite book?
I’m not sure, if I don’t like the book I usually DNF it
- Love triangles, yes or no?
No, unless it’s ACOMF
- The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
House of Mirth! I wanted to love it so bad.
- A book you’re currently reading?
The first Game of Thrones book!
- Last book you recommended to someone?
The Broken Girls by Simone St. James. Loved it.
- Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Yikes, I actually have no idea!
- Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Children of Blood and Bone
- Favorite author?
F.Scott Fitzgerald for sure
- Buying books or borrowing books?
Both! Although, I’m trying not to buy lately. Borrowing is nice if I’m not sure I will like the book.
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seem to love?
The Red Queen.
- Bookmarks or dog-ears?
- A book you can always reread?
I hate re-reading. LOL
- Can you read while hearing music?
I prefer not to
- One POV or multiple POV’s?
It depends on the book, but usually one.
- Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
I haven’t read a book in one sitting since high school. My attention span is bad these days haha
- A book you’ve read because of the cover?
Daughter of The Burning City