Alright, time for another book tag! Special thanks to Kristin at Kristin Kraves Books for posting this book tag on your blog! Interesting questions 🙂
1.What do you look for most when you pick up a book? a) A beautiful writing style b) A character driven story c) A plot driven story
To be honest, I want all of these, haha. For me, a book has to be strong in one of these categories in order for me to read it. It depends on my moon… sometimes I want a good character driven book and other days I’m interested in a strong plot.
2. What are your pet peeves in books?
I don’t like books that have super cliché characters. I like them to have flaws and be realistic. I guess I like morally grey characters?
3. If you could print one quote on your wall, which one would it be?
Anything from Harry Potter!
- Which genre would you like to explore more?
Probably non-fiction. I’ve been on such a fantasy kick lately I haven’t touched anything that will improve my knowledge of something haha
- Was there ever a movie adaptation you liked better than the book?
Gone Girl. LOVED the movie but I couldn’t finish the book.
6. If one of your favorite books would be adapted or get a new adaptation, which book would it be and which role would you like to play?
Omg can we please get a Court of Thorns and Roses movie? CAN I BE FEYRE PLEASEEEEE. If this ever happens I will die a happy death
7. A hyped book you wouldn’t recommend at all?
I actually cannot think of one right now.
8. A book that highly influenced your life and way of thinking?
The Great Gatsby. The American dream, baby. And what it does to people.
9. Are you a fan of re-reading books, do you do it often?
No, no and NOOOO. I re-read nothing. Unless it’s life changing. So maybe ACOTAR someday.
10. Which book title could easily be the title of your life?
Game of Thrones (well, just The Song of Ice and Fire part) because I am pretty hot and cold right now in terms of moods hahaha
11.Which book should be required reading for everyone?
The Great Gatsby! Always. Even if you don’t understand it. I find ways to connect to it all the time. It’s a classic.