My first Liebster Award! Thank you so much Destiny at Howling Libraries for the tag. If you aren’t following her already, you should be!
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs.
4. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer
1. What is the longest slump you’ve ever been in?
Honestly, not very long. If I feel like I’m not enjoying the fiction books I’m reading I tend to grab a non fiction book and that typically does the trick.
2. Do you prefer ARCs or finished copies of books?
Finished copies, always.
3. What is your favorite review you’ve ever written (not based on views/likes, but your feelings)?
Probably my review of Circe! Read it here.
4. What was the last song you fell in love with?
I don’t have a specific song, but I really discovered a newfound love for Florence + The Machine.
5. What type of YouTube videos do you most commonly watch?
I love watching reading vlogs. Although lately I’ve been watching house plant tours. Which is so embarrassing to speak of hahahahaha
6. Do you have a favorite holiday? If so, why did you pick it?
Halloween!! I love the decor and my birthday is November 1st, so I’ve always looked forward to Halloween parties near my birthday 🙂
7. Be honest: have you ever bought a book mostly just for its cover?
8. Do you like to keep your books pristine, or “live in” them with highlighters, tabs, annotations, etc.?
I keep them pretty pristine, but honestly I have some serious respect for people who highlight/annotate.
9. What is the most money you’ve ever spent on one book, and would you do it again?
Probably $50 when I was younger on a big book of photographs. And probably around $30 for a hardcover (without a discount of course)
10. Do you use any method to keep track of your TBR, like a TBR jar, spreadsheet, notebook, etc.?
I don’t have a method unfortunately. I actually don’t have a TON of books that I own that I haven’t read already. I’m such a bad book blogger haha
11. Roughly estimate this one: how many more books can you fit on your current shelves before needing a new bookcase?
JUST had this conversation with my husband. I’m already packing books on top of books, so I’m going to go with 0 hahaha
1. How many physical copies of books do you own?
2. If you could play any character in a book (in a movie), who would it be?
3. You’re headed off to a deserted island and can only bring one book. What are you bringing?
4. What was your favorite book to read as a kid?
5. Name one book that you have an unpopular opinion on and why.
6. What’s your favorite excuse to use when you just want to stay home and read?
7. How many books do you read (on average) a month?
8. How many hours a day do you read?
9. What book would you recommend to anyone?
10. What is the most hyped book you’ve read recently?
11. What is your favorite book tag you’ve ever done?